What's in this article?
|HIV medication||Price/Per pill||Site|
|HIV Test Kit||US 31.00$||CLICK HERE|
|Retrovir||US 1.38$||CLICK HERE|
|Lamivudine||US 3.08$||CLICK HERE|
|Indinavir||US 2.83$||CLICK HERE|
What is HIV?
HIV or Human immunodeficiency Virus is the virus inflicting the abundant dreaded disease known as AIDS (Acquired immunodeficiency Syndrome) that may be a syndrome that compromises the ability of the chassis to fight against diseases.
On entering the human body, the virus starts assaultive the policemen of our body, the lymphocytes, particularly T helper cells (CD4 cells).
When these fighter cells are killed by the virus and their number decreases below a crucial range (<200), it manifests as full blown AIDS acquired immune deficiency syndrome a disease state with extremely compromised immune system.
A rash may be a symptom of HIV that usually happens among the primary 2 months when becoming infected with the virus. Like alternative initial symptoms of HIV, it’s easy to mistake this rash for a symptom of another infection. Therefore, it’s important to learn a way to determine this rash and the way to treat it.
What is HIV Rash?
HIV rash refers to the incidence of dark and pigmented rashes all over the body. It’s caused due to infection by the HIV or human immunodeficiency virus. A patient might develop the rashes 2 to 3 weeks when contracting the virus for the primary time. It persists for about 2 to four weeks.
HIV rash is mainly caused due to an underlying infection by the HIV virus. It also can develop as a side effect to the intake of medications that are used to treat and manage the symptoms of the infection. The rashes generally don’t spread via direct contact and therefore are non-contagious.
What HIV Rash Look Like (Pictures)
What is Hives?
Hives are raised, usually itchy, red bumps (welts) on the surface of the skin. They’re sometimes an allergic reaction to food or drugs. They will also seem without cause.
- Hives (medically referred to as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that seem in varying shapes and sizes, each characteristically lasts no longer than six to twelve hours.
- Hives are quite common, and most frequently their cause is elusive.
- Hives will change size rapidly and move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in different places, usually in an exceedingly matter of hours.
- Ordinary hives flare up suddenly.
- Occasionally hives are produced by direct physical stimulation by environmental forces like heat, cold, and sunlight.
- Treatment of hives is directed at symptom relief till the condition goes away on its own.
- Antihistamines are the foremost common treatment for hives.
- Hives generally aren’t related to long-term or serious complications.
What Hives Look Like (Pictures)
Difference between HIV rash and Hives
Hives are present with red base and circular red bumps on it. It’s a lot totally different than HIV rash in appearance.