Egg-White Frittata with Mushrooms, Spinach and don’t forget the Feta
2 egg whites and 1 whole egg
1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
1/2 cup chopped button mushrooms
1 oz feta cheese
1 tsp fresh cilantro
1 slice oat-bran bread
2 oz glass 100 percent pomegranate juice* mixed with 6 oz water or seltzer
- Pomegranates has a great natural sugars to satisfy your sweet tooth and are packed with antioxidants, which boost energy, fight wrinkles, prevent blood clots and high cholesterol, and bolster your immune system.
Snack with 219 calories
1/3 cup part-skim cheese ricotta mixed with 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp almond butter
4 medium celery sticks
- Eating low-energy-dense foods like water-packed celery helped women consume 275 fewer calories a day in one study.
Lunch with 319 calories
3/4 cup cooked quinoa*
3 cups mixed greens
5 pieces sun-dried tomato
3/4 cup chopped cucumber
1/4 cup chopped yellow pepper
Top with 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp Organic Honey Mustard and powder onion.
- Quinoa that contains all essential amino acids your body needs to build lean muscle.
Snack with 239 calories
12 Kashi TLC 7 Grain crackers
1 Wholly Guacamole* 100 Calorie Snack Pack
3/4 cup sliced apples
- Monounsaturated fats in avocado help belly fat burned.
Dinner with 361 calories
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika
4 oz firm tofu
5 medium asparagus spears
4 oz cooked edamame
1 1/2 cups cubed of butternut squash and roasted and mashed
22 raspberries for dessert
- Season tofu, asparagus, and edamame. Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with sided of squashed.
For more than a 3rd of your RDA of fiber, this veggie will keep you satiated.